Provide the most recent pay stubs covering the past 30 days consecutively
- Provide W-2’s for the past two years
- Provide all pages and schedules of your Federal Tax Returns for the past 2 years
- Self-employed- must provide last 2 years business tax returns and K_1’s
- Retired- must provide benefit awards letter, last two years 1099’s, and last two years tax returns.
- Rental income received- must provide a copy of the mortgage statement and lease
- VA-copy of your D214
- Self-employed through a corporation- must provide last 2 years Assets, corporate tax returns, and year to date P and L statement
- Provide all pages of the statements for checking , saving, stocks, IRA or Mutal Funds accounts for the most recent 2 month period
- Funds to close are coming from a gift:
1)Complete a gift letter with an explanation
2)Donor must show the funds in the donor’s account and a copy of the check from the account.
3)Borrower must show a copy of the deposit slip where the gift check was deposited into the borrower’s account.
- Funds to close are coming from a sale of a home- we need a copy of the HUD from the sale and a deposit slip showing it in the bank account.
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Copy of Driver’s License
- Copy of final divorce decree and recorded separation agreement
- Copy of bankruptcy papers
- Letter of explanation of any know credit issues
- VA copy of your DD214 or Eligibility
- Refinance- a copy of your mortgage statement and most recent tax bill
- Renting- 12 months cancelled rent checks or name and address of your current land lord
- Copy of home owners insurance for subject property
- Copy of purchase and sale agreement