Required Documents


Provide the most recent pay stubs covering the past 30 days consecutively

  • Provide W-2’s for the past two years
  • Provide all pages and schedules of your Federal Tax Returns for the past 2 years
  • Self-employed- must provide last 2 years business tax returns and K_1’s
  • Retired- must provide benefit awards letter, last two years 1099’s, and last two years tax returns.
  • Rental income received- must provide a copy of the mortgage statement and lease
  • VA-copy of your D214
  • Self-employed through a corporation- must provide last 2 years Assets, corporate tax returns, and year to date P and L statement
  • Provide all pages of the statements for checking , saving, stocks, IRA or Mutal Funds accounts for the most recent 2 month period
  • Funds to close are coming from a gift:

1)Complete a gift letter with an explanation

2)Donor must show the funds in the donor’s account and a copy of the check from the account. MSS

3)Borrower must show a copy of the deposit slip where the gift check was deposited into the borrower’s account.

  • Funds to close are coming from a sale of a home- we need a copy of the HUD from the sale and a deposit slip showing it in the bank account.


  • Copy of Social Security Card
  • Copy of Driver’s License
  • Copy of final divorce decree and recorded separation agreement
  • Copy of bankruptcy papers
  • Letter of explanation of any know credit issues
  • VA copy of your DD214 or Eligibility


  • Refinance-  a copy of your mortgage statement and most recent tax bill
  • Renting- 12 months cancelled rent checks or name and address of your current land lord
  • Copy of home owners insurance for subject property
  • Copy of purchase and sale agreement